Assistant Property Manager – Hackney E9
Assistant Property Manager - Hackney, E9
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Property Manager to join a very successful Estate Agency based in Hackney, E9.
The successful individual will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of properties, therefore the right individual must be able to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise their workload.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
· Supporting the Senior Property Manager and Lettings team
· Being fully conversant with current regulation/ legislation and processes surrounding property management
· Building relationships with existing and new clientelle.
· Striving to exceed customer expectations by offering a 5 star rate Customer Service.
· Handling complaints and providing solutions for both landlords and tenants.
· Maintaining policies and procedures in accordance with company policies
· Liaising with contractors
· Dealing with email enquiries
· Ensuring compliance is upheld at all times
· Carrying out inspections on properties and processing reports to send to landlords and tenants.
· Raising issues from Inspections with tenants and rectifying them.
· Dealing with general ad-hoc duties daily.
Previous experience as a Property Manager is essential for this role as the successful individual will be responsible for the immediate management of the residential property portfolio.
It is highly desirable that candidates have intermediate computer literacy and experience of lettings/property management software packages would be useful.
Professional qualifications would be advantageous and a full valid driving licence is essential.
The salary for this role will be £18,000 - £20,000pa dependent on experience and the candidate must be aware that the occasional Saturday might be needed.
If this role is of Interest to you and you have all the necessary skill set then please apply with your upto date CV by contacting Graham Green on 01708 303 007 or emailing email@example.com