Lettings and Property Management Administrator Romford RM1
Lettings and property Management Administrator – Romford RM1
A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed, hardworking and capable Lettings Administrator to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties. An estate agency or lettings & management background is essential for this role
As a Lettings Administrator , you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and priorities jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with the maintenance personnel.
Key tasks of this role include:
To work alongside Lettings Manager and ensure that all Lettings deals are administered effectively
- Dealing with all the pre-tenancy paperwork
- Maintaining database and general database management
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Referencing prospective tenants
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Register new tenancy Deposits with TDS
- Booking gas safety certificates, EPCs, cleans, inventories and check-ins
- Completing the lettings Deal Tracker to include client accounting tasks
- Holiday cover for other members of the lettings administrative team
- General office admin/secretarial duties
- Promoting the company brand through exceptional service to tenants and Landlords
- Franking the post when required
- Any other reasonable requests by line manager
- Liaising with other departments to ensure deadlines are met
Please only apply for this role if you have excellent organisational skills, a professional attitude and a focus on quality customer care.
Due to the nature of the role, you should be confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated, passionate about property and capable when working under pressure with the ability to multi-task without compromising on the quality of work or level of service.
For more information Please contact Graham Green on 01708 303 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org