Junior Property Manager – N6
A leading independent North London based Residential Estate Agency are currently actively recruiting for a switched on, proactive and smart working Junior Property Manager for the N6 Office.
The position will be one of a challenging but highly rewarding nature for the right candidate who will in good time learn all important aspects of Property Management.
Key duties for this role will include the following:
- Handling property maintenance queries on a daily basis – Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors
- Organising Renewal tenancies – liaising with Tenants and Landlords
- Processing rents coming in to the office account and remitting invoices to Landlords
- Organising all key compliances to include – gas safety checks, inventories, EPC’s, cleaners and check ins
- Drawing up Tenancy Agreements
- Chasing rents where applicable
- Uploading contractor invoices on to the system
- Issuing contractual notices where applicable
- Banking (basic)
- Dealing with the BACS runs and bank reconciliation (once fully settled in to the role)
If you have a passion for the property industry and are keen to learn about the Property Management piece that is so vital to the industry and its success or already have some relevant property experience and are keen to expand on this and are able to work full time to include some Saturday work then please submit to Roundpegs Recruitment today your most up to date CV and contact details.