Property Administrator/Assistant Property Manager – Ilford IG2
A highly leading, established and progressive Property firm based in IG2 are actively seeking a Property Administrator/Assistant Property Manager to join their successful and well-established team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role or an equivalent role and have a real passion for delivering at all times a first-class service and also have a keen and avid interest in the property industry.
The role will be one of a fast paced, busy, varied and challenging nature yet highly rewarding and very satisfying in turn. Core key duties will ensure the following is completed on a regular weekly basis:
- Be the first point of contact and promptly and confidently receive, handle and respond to calls, including logging all calls and taking detailed notes were applicable
- Promptly acknowledge all communication whether by email or written response and prioritise to the database and respond where required in a timely manner?
- Maintain a close working relationship with the property managers to effectively and efficiently manage their day to day priorities and work requirements
- Assist Property Managers with collating the relevant documents for pre-sale enquiry packs?
- Ensure all Leaseholder contact details are maintained up the database
- Make property access arrangements where required
- Assist with tendering and managing all service agreements and ensure that the contractor adheres to the terms of the contract including attendance and supply of parts, if applicable
- Assist the Property Manager and surveyors, consultants and contractors in the management of major works projects ?
- Assist in ensuring that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to and arrange necessary Risk Assessments?
- Ensure that the out-of-hours service database holds the most up to date information and the out-of-hours service is promptly notified of any changes in the information
If you are looking for a new, all-encompassing, fresh Property Administrator/Assistant Property Manager role and are a team spirited, professional and capable candidate and are looking for a full time Monday to Friday role and this role sounds of firm interest to you then please submit to Roundpegs Recruitment today your most up to date CV and contact details.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.