Sales Manager/Senior Sales Lister – Chigwell, IG7
Sales Manager/Senior Sales Lister – Chigwell, Essex IG7
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager/Senior Sales Lister to join an Independent, friendly and very well-known Estate Agency based in Barkingside, IG6.
As a manager, you will lead the sales team, whilst being held accountable for their individual targets and ensuring the overall office targets are exceeded.
A combination of sales, account development and account management skills are required for this role.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register
- Utilising the companies Technology to generate and develop new business
- To carry out all market appraisals and winning new instructions within the local market place
- Acting as an industry expert to clients, applicants and colleagues, including cross selling of other services.
- Developing and executing clear management strategies.
- Managing a team of negotiators and ensuring targets are exceeded.
- Overseeing the company’s sales pipeline and ensuring properties move forward to change of contracts.
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- A desire to want to play a core role in significantly scaling a business
- A proven track record in Estate Agency
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Minimum of 3 years Estate Agency experience
- Minimum of 1 years experience at Senior/Management level.
- ARLA or NAEA Qualified would be an advantage.
The company are offering between £23,000 - £25,000 pa basic, plus bonuses, plus commission. The OTE will be within the region of £40-£50k pa.
If this role sounds of keen interest to you, please submit your up to date CV today or call Roundpegs Recruitment and speak with Graham Green.