Experienced Lettings/Office Administrator – Hornsey, N19
Experienced Lettings/Office Administrator - Hornsey, N19
A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed, hardworking and capable Lettings/Office Administrator to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties. An estate agency or lettings & management background is essential for this role
As a Lettings/Office Administrator , you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with the maintenance personnel.
Key tasks of this role include: -
- To work alongside Lettings Manager and ensure that all Lettings deals are administered effectively
- Dealing with all the pre-tenancy paperwork
- Maintaining database and general database management
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Referencing prospective tenants
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Register new tenancy Deposits with TDS
- Booking gas safety certificates, EPCs, cleans, inventories and check-ins
- Completing the lettings Deal Tracker to include client accounting tasks
- Holiday cover for other members of the lettings administrative team
- General office admin/secretarial duties
- Promoting the company brand through exceptional service to tenants and Landlords
- Franking the post when required
- Any other reasonable requests by line manager
- Liaising with other departments to ensure deadlines are met
Due to the nature of the role, you should be confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated, passionate about property and capable when working under pressure with the ability to multi-task without compromising on the quality of work or level of service.
Please only apply for this role if you have excellent organisational skills, a professional attitude and a focus on quality customer care.
Our client is paying £20k - £24k dependent on experience and the hours of work will be Mon - Friday 9am - 6pm and ever other Saturday 10am - 4pm.
For more information or if you believe you have the experience our client is looking for then please contact Graham Green at Round Pegs Recruitment or e-mail your upto date CV today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.