Lettings Administrator – London, SE16
Lettings Administrator, London, SE16
A leading independent estate agency based in London, SE16 are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their vibrant team.
As a Lettings Administrator , you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and priorities jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with the maintenance personnel.
Key tasks of this role include:
To work alongside Lettings Manager and ensure that all Lettings deals are administered effectively.
- Maintaining and updating all files of non-managed and managed properties
- Referencing of all potential tenants and chasing the requested requirements
- Drafting all documentation pertaining to the upcoming tenancies e.g. tenancy agreement, prescribed information TDS, statement of funds, standing order mandate, addendum
- Chasing customer move-in funds
- Tenant Filing
- Liaising with tenants and landlords verbally, physically, via email
- Issuing client welcome packs
- Organising check-in and check-out appointments
- Answering the telephone and taking detailed messages
- Organising incoming post for review
- Building and maintaining rapport with existing, new and potential clients
- Collating property inspection reports
- Negotiating and processing tenant renewals
- Ensuring all tenancy details are correct and accurate
- Booking scheduled visits as per Landlord requests
- Word processing, collating spreadsheets
- Property management assistance
- Carrying out check-out assessments
Due to the nature of the role, you should be confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated, passionate about property and capable when working under pressure with the ability to multi-task without compromising on the quality of work or level of service.
It is important that you must possess at least 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role within the property industry.
The salary range offered is between £23,000 - £24,000pa. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 6.30pm and every other Saturday 10am – 4pm with a half day off the following week.
If you would like to find out more information Please contact Graham Green at Roundpegs Recruitment today OR forward your up to date CV.