Lettings and Property Management Administrator – RM1
A highly successful, dynamic, professional Property company based in Romford, Essex RM1 are currently actively seeking a passionate, committed, hardworking and very capable Lettings and Property Management Administrator.
The successful candidate will complete all duties relating to this company’s substantial portfolio of managed properties. Therefore, an Estate Agency or Lettings and Management background will be essential for the effective and successful completion of this fast paced and highly rewarding and varied role.
Key tasks for this role will include the following:
- Dealing with all pre-tenancy paperwork
- Maintaining the database and overseeing general database amendments and the day to day upkeep of the database to include running relevant reports
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Referencing prospective tenants via email and telephone
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Register new tenancy Deposits with TDS
- Booking gas safety certificates, EPCs, property cleans, inventories and check-ins
- General core office administrative and secretarial duties, for instance drafting letters and answering incoming telephone calls as necessary
- Promoting the company brand through always providing exceptional customer service to landlords and tenants
- Franking the post when required and ordering vital office supplies as necessary
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate will be a confident, experienced, team playing, professional one who also obtains excellent communication skills.
This is an extremely busy role and will therefore need someone who is highly self-motivated, passionate about property and able to work accurately and under pressure with the ability to multi-task without compromising on the quality of work or level of service they provide.
If this role is of firm interest to you and you are looking for a new, demanding yet highly interesting and fast paced role then please submit to Roundpegs Recruitment your most up to date CV and contact details today - email@example.com / 01708 303 007.