Lettings Manager – Hackney, E9
Lettings Manager - Hackney, E9
Are you currently a Lettings Manager or are you a Senior lettings negotiator looking to further your career as a lettings Manager, then please look no further and read on.
A well-established, innovative and highly successful estate agency based in Hackney, E9 are currently recruiting for a proactive, experienced, professional and can do Lettings Manager.
The successful candidate will be very personable, articulate, customer service lead and able to motivate and manage the existing team of Lettings Negotiators.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Data collecting and maintenance of company systems
- Accompanied viewings
- Handling money
- Undertaking property valuations
- Liaising with heads of departments to ensure all required systems and elements are in place before a tenancy commences i.e. gas certificates, inventory and lease
- Ensure compliance at all levels is adhered to across the branch at all times
- Provision of accurate monitoring and reporting mechanisms
- Assist in the marketing strategy for the company
- Maintain and to advance the overall standard of service of the company
- Communicate effectively with all staff and motivate individually and as a team to provide the maximum performance levels possible
- Maintain and advance the standard of service for the general public
- Proactively seek rental opportunities providing income for the company
- Oversee the office management and quality of service and identify and implement further improvements
- To work to performance and targets in respect of potential future results
- Circumvent problems with Landlords and or Tenants
The potential candidate must possess the following attributes:
- At least 2 years experience as either a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lettings Manager
- Must be able to be target driven
- Must understand all knowledge of tenancy related legislation
- Must be able to maintain professionalism at all times
- Must be able to handle a team of Negotiators
- Must be able to conduct team meetings and problem solve
- ARLA Qualification would be an advantage but is not essential
Our client will pay a basic salary of between 20 - 25kpa dependent on experience and background and the realistic OTE will be £45 - £50kpa, a car allowance is also offered.
If you are looking for a busy all-encompassing Lettings Manager role and you are looking to work for a professional, reputable, friendly yet ambitious estate agency where you can influence change where necessary for the greater good of the firm and their employees then please submit your most up to date CV and contact details today to Roundpegs Property Recruitment.