Part Time Property Manager – Wanstead, E11
Part Time Property Manager, Wanstead, E11
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Property Manager to join a vibrant, well known and very respected Estate Agency based in Wanstead, East London.
Part of the Property Managers role will be undertaking some of the following duties but will not be limited to:
- Checking the diaries daily for property visits, move ins, check outs and organise as necessary with the relevant person(s) or company
- Taking and handling calls for property management related queries
- Organising gas certificate renewals with relevant contractors
- Organising electrical certificates and PAT tests
- Handling and sending out all Section notices ensuring they are sent out as required
- Attending, completing and booking in all Property visits
- Scaning files and saving documents onto the database as necessary
- Lodging deposits and de-registering deposits
- Booking inventories with relevant companies
- Typing up Tenancy agreements and collate and generate all move in required information to be given to the relevant tenant(s)
The ideal candidate for the role must have a proven track record in property management and have expert knowledge of tenancy related legislation and have a passion for the property industry, offering a 5 star customer and client experience at all times.
The company in return are offering a basic salary of £13,000pa
This role requires someone to work 27 hours a week spread over 3 days, ideally the days worked will be Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am – 6pm, however flexibility is offered.
If this role is of firm interest to you and you obtain the necessary skill set then please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Roundpegs Recruitment today.