Property Manager – Limehouse Canary Wharf E14
Property Manager- Limehouse E14
An independent estate agency in East London is looking for a Property Manager/Lettings Administrator to be based at their office in Limehouse E14
This position requires an experienced property manager who will be able to competently support the lettings office and team, taking responsibility for administrative processes relating to Accounts and Property Management.
Duties of which include:
- Setting up new properties and tenancies onto property software
- Liaising with accounts regarding payments, invoices and statements
- Organising maintenance works, obtaining quotes etc.
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Carrying out professional inventories, check-ins/check-outs
- Taking calls from tenants and landlords, resolving any problems
- Supporting the lettings team
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager or for someone with lettings experience to take on a challenging and substantial role.
A professional work ethic, good telephone manner and smart appearance are essential as well as excellent typing and grammar skills, good IT skills and the ability to deal with contractors and difficult clients.
If this role is of interest to you and you fit the criteria, please contact Graham Green on 01708 303 007 or email email@example.com