Senior Property Manager – London SW1
A highly reputable and very well-established Estate Agent based in the heart of London, SW1V are currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager for their successful, busy and team focused office.
To succeed in this role and be able to fully encompass the required duties of this role the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years previous Property Management experience and have a real passion and commitment to the Property sector.
An excellent level of attention to detail will also be required for the role as will the ability to offer a 5-star level of customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities and attributes for this role will include:
- Carrying out all property check ins and check outs
- Instructing contractors to carry out various key building works
- Rent collection for all properties
- Invoicing landlords as appropriate
- Carrying out inventories and property inspections
- Serving relevant section notices where applicable
- Offering an excellent and solid level of customer service at all times
- Being proactive, helpful and an effective and capable problem solver
- Being a professional team playing, smart working candidate
In return for an excellent level of work and the continuous execution of the above tasks effectively and efficiently this company offers a very industry leading working environment and a very good benefits package to match.
If you want to make a mark on your career and further fully develop your already solid Property Management skill set then please submit to Roundpegs Property Recruitment your most up to date CV and contact details today.