Lettings & Property Management Administrator – Highgate, N6
Lettings & Property Management Administrator - Highgate, N6
A great opportunity has arisen for an Lettings & Property Management Administrator to join our Client based in Highgate N6
The successful applicant will be responsible for a portfolio of properties, therefore they must be able to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary and living local to Highgate would be a bonus.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of approx 100 properties
- Carry out periodic property inspections
- Ensuring the entire managed portfolio are fully compliant (GSIs/EICRs/EPCs/PAT Testing/ Legionella Tests)
- Obtaining quotes from contractors and arranging maintenance works
- Approving all works with landlords
- Serving Section 21 notices
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking Check outs and arranging end of tenancy cleans
- Keep on top of all maintenance jobs
- Respond to emails promptly
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills with excellent literacy skills
- The candidates must have intermediate computer literacy
- Experience of property management software packages
- Professional accreditation would be seen strong advantage.
- Be able to manage their own workload and prioritize jobs as necessary
- Full valid driving licence is essential
Salary Range: £24,000 - £26,000
Monday to Friday Hours 9-5.30PM
For more information on this vacancy or to apply contact Louise Foster on 01708 305 007 or email Louise.email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your Consultant.