Block Manager – Southend-on-Sea SS1
Block Manager - Southend-on-Sea SS1
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Block Manager has just come available. Our client based in Southend-on-Sea SS1 are currently looking to join their busy and growing block management department.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Have the ability to deal/manage entire property management process
- Visiting blocks of apartments
- Managing leaseholder relationships
- Assist in managing Departmental Budgets
- Raising service charges to leaseholders
- Monitoring contractors
- Liaising with accountants departments
- Capable of dealing effectively with all maintenance issues, contractors & all processes
- Section 20 expereince
The right candidate ideally will possess the following:
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Must be a highly organised individual
- Need to have Section 20 experience
- Accountancy or previous property experience is an advantage
- Excellent administration skills with attention to detail
- Good customer relationship skills is a must
- AIRPM qualification is an advantage but is not essential
This Assistant Block Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with long term career prospects.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Salary range will be:
between £22,000pa to £27,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.