Block Property Manager – Hertford SG14 – Part remote working
Block Property Manager – Hertford SG14 - Part remote working
A fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Block portfolio Manager has just come available. Our client based in Hertford SG14 are currently looking for a Block Manager to join their busy and growing block management department.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Visiting blocks of apartments
- Managing leaseholder relationships
- Drafting service charge budgets
- Raising service charges to leaseholders
- Monitoring contractors
- Liaising with accountants departments
- Serving/actioning section 20 notices
The right candidate ideally will possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years in Block Management experience is required
- Previous block management experience is required
- Must be a highly organised individual
- Accountancy or previous property experience is an advantage
- Good customer relationship skills is a must
- IRPM qualification is an advantage but is not essential
This Block Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with long term career prospects.
The hours will be: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm - option to work from home two days per week / 3 days in the office
Salary range will be: between £28,000pa to £36,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Louise Foster at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.