Branch Manager – Hillingdon, Middlesex
Branch Manager - Hillingdon, Middlesex
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager to join a vibrant Estate Agency in Hillingdon, Middlesex
As a Branch Manager it is vital you are comfortable with and have a good understanding and appreciation of brand awareness, marketing and business generation and a good knowledge of the local area would also be an excellent advantage but is not essential.
Main Duties for this key role will include:
- Leading a busy team of four negotiators
- Full management of the branches Sales and Lettings operations
- Carrying out sales and lettings valuations
- Uploading new properties to and maintaining the marketing database
- Providing landlords and vendors with regular marketing feedback
- Negotiating sales and lettings offers
- Handling sales progression
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Have good experience within residential estate agency
- Have a proven track record in senior positions within the industry
- Be a confident leader that can be a role model to junior staff members
- Be success-driven and ambitious
- Be highly articulate and have first-rate communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Ideally have NFOPP Technical Awards in Letting & Management or Sales
- Have a full, clean valid manual UK driving license
This leading firm are offering an OTE (an excellent realistic package) of £45k - £50k and a company car will also be included.
Office hours are 9am-6.30pm Monday-Friday with Saturdays 9.30am 4pm with a day off in lieu during the week for working a Saturday.
If you believe you have relevant and solid experience for this great position and this role sounds of firm interest to you then please submit your latest CV and contact details to Round Pegs Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.