Land Acquisition Consultant – Cheshunt Herts, EN8
Land Acquisition Consultant - Cheshunt Herts, EN8
Our client are an independent Investment and Development agency with emerging presence in the space, due to continuous growth plans they are actively seeking an ambitious Land Acquisition Consultant to join their vibrant team in Cheshnut, Herts EN8
Key responsibilities and attributes for this role will include:
- Site identification of investment and development opportunities
- Perform Land Registry and company searches
- Negotiating with landowners and submitting acquisition proposals
- Overseeing the sale of sites and built residential units, working with agents and solicitors assisting with the conveyancing process.
- Undertaking development appraisals to establish a land value
- Site and property inspections, making extensive notes and taking measurements of buildings
- Researching planning record to establish applications of interest, with view of approaching land owners
- Carrying out valuations of site acquisitions on behalf of clients, ratings assessments and property management tasks.
Previous experience with investment sale transactions and the acquisition of land for development clients would be seen as a district advantage, however our clients are open to receiving applications from ambitious property professionals looking to further their career in investment and development agency.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
- Minimum of two years' experience within a competitive property sales/agency environment
- The ability to work with a minimal supervision is essential.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required.
- Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (outlook/word/excel) is important.
- A confident, pro-active and financially driven approach is an absolute must for this role.
Hours of 9-6pm Monday - Friday
Salary £20-25K Basic OTE £50K+
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Louise Foster at Round pegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.