Lettings Administrator – London, SE16
Lettings Administrator - London, SE16
A leading independent Estate Agency based in London, SE16 are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their vibrant team.
As a Lettings Administrator, you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and priorities jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with the maintenance personnel.
Key tasks of this role include:
- Progress each lettings file and
- Deal with all property renewals
- Share the role of property inspections and some property management
- Referencing of all potential tenants and chasing the requested requirements
- Drafting all documentation pertaining to the upcoming tenancies e.g. tenancy agreement, prescribed information TDS, statement of funds, standing order mandate, addendum
- Chasing customer move-in funds
- Tenant Filing
- Liaising with tenants and landlords verbally, physically, via email
- Issuing client welcome packs
- Organising check-in and check-out appointments
- Answering the telephone and taking detailed messages
- Organising incoming post for review
- Building and maintaining rapport with existing, new and potential clients
- Collating property inspection reports
- Negotiating and processing tenant renewals
- Ensuring all tenancy details are correct and accurate
- Booking scheduled visits as per Landlord requests
- Word processing, collating spreadsheets
- Property management assistance
- Carrying out check-out assessments
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Proven track record in property administration.
- It is important that you must possess at least 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role within the property industry.
- Should be confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Powerpoint and Excel.
- This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated, passionate about property and capable when working under pressure with the ability to multi-task without compromising on the quality of work or level of service.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 6:30pm
Saturday - Every other Saturday 10am – 4pm. (The following week a half day on a Thursday).
Salary range will be:
between £22,000pa to £25,000pa
OTE of around £30,000
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Nick Ricketts at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.