Lettings and Inventory Coordinator – Wanstead E11
Lettings and inventory Coordinator – Wanstead E11
A leading, well-respected and very established Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout East London and the immediate surrounding areas are actively seeking a personable, professional and team player.
The successful Lettings and inventory Coordinator must be able to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of new inventories and checkout reports
- Contacting tenants to arrange and diarise date for inventory check out
- Carry out Interim and periodic tenancy inspections
- Unprotecting the deposit at the end of a tenancy.
- Managing utilities to include, providing meter readings and dealing with utility bills
- In charge of ordering stationery
- Collate certificates and prepare files for submission
- Accompany inspectors on visit
- Uploading referencing and ID docs onto the dropbox
- Setting tasks for renewals, GSR’s. EICR’s and EPCs at the start of each tenancy
- Setting up tenancies on Universal at the start of each new tenancy.
- Meter readings
- Update CFP winman system and prepare file for
- Collect or cut 3 full sets of keys
- Adhoc Administration duties
The following skills:
- Keen eye for detail – Good observational skills
- Clean Drivers Licence and a willingness to cover long distances/time driving across London & into the Home Counties
- Personable and well presented
- Good IT, including Excel and good communication skills
- Some negotiating skills would help but not essential
- Full driving licence (there is the use of a Pool car)
The hours will be:
5 days a week – Mon- Fri 9-5pm
Salary range will be:
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to James at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.