Lettings and Property Management Administrator – London, N19
Lettings and Property Management Administrator - London, N19
A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed, hardworking and capable Lettings Administrator to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties based in London, N19.
As a Lettings and Property Administrator you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with the maintenance personnel.
Key tasks of this role include: -
- To work alongside Lettings Manager and ensure that all Lettings deals are administered effectively
- Dealing with all the pre-tenancy paperwork
- Maintaining database and general database management
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Referencing prospective tenants
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Register new tenancy Deposits with TDS
- Booking gas safety certificates, EPCs, cleans, inventories and check-ins
- Completing the lettings Deal Tracker to include client accounting tasks
- General office admin/secretarial duties
- Promoting the company brand through exceptional service to tenants and Landlords
- Franking the post when required
- Any other reasonable requests by line manager
- Liaising with other departments to ensure deadlines are met
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Proven track record in property administration
- At least 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role within the property industry.
- Should be confident and well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated, passionate about property
- Capable when working under pressure with the ability to multi-task without compromising on the quality of work or level of service.
- Please only apply for this role if you have excellent organisational skills, a professional attitude and a focus on quality customer care.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Salary range will be:
between £23,000pa to £25,000pa basic
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.