Lettings Branch Administrator – Buckhurst Hill, IG9
Lettings Branch Administrator - Buckhurst Hill, IG9
A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed, hardworking and capable Lettings Branch Administrator to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties.
As a Lettings Branch Administrator you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and priorities jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with the maintenance personnel.
Key tasks of this role include:
- Organising repairs using our approved contractors
- Ensuring legal compliance to new and existing legislation on all let and managed properties
- Preparing Tenancy and Renewal Documentation
- Logging deposits protection scheme
- Filing and general administration
- Liaising with customers, contractors and staff via telephone, email, face to face and letters
- Organising insurance claims and submitting evidence to insurers and liaising with customers/ contractors
- Listing properties in Lettings/Sales onto the computer
- Keeping Zoopla/Rightmove up to date.
- Working closely with our in-house accountant
- covering many duties within office coordination.
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Proven track record in property administration would be beneficial
- Candidates should have a minimum of one-two years’ administrative experience
- Should be confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Powerpoint and Excel.
- This role involves working under pressure therefore candidates must be able to multi-task
In return for your consistent and effective hard work this firm offers a very good salary and benefits package along with an excellent working, team playing environment. After the 3-month probation period they will offer the opportunity for the chosen candidate to take the ARLA exams through our company.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 6:00pm
Salary range will be:
between £26,000pa to £28,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.