Luxury Homes Sales Consultant – Staines -Upon-Thames
Luxury Homes Sales Consultant - Staines -Upon-Thames
Covering Wraysbury and Staines, we are looking for ambitious self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals, preferably with estate agency experience, who wish to enter into the Luxury Home Market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising with high-net-worth clients
- Generating and carrying out market appraisals.
- Listing and marketing luxury homes.
- Generating and carrying out viewings.
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Full support and training from our Company
- Training on systems and CRM.
- All the marketing material an agent would need.
- A proven and winning success formula (including systems and strategies).
- Access to our Property hub
- Property advert listings on all the major property portals
We are looking for.
- Pro-active and hard-working estate agents with a proven track record.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial.
- Able to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
- Uncapped Earnings
- Liaising with the lucrative luxury market and high net worth clients
- Become a part of an international luxury brand.
- Earn from worldwide referral opportunities.
£20,000 pa, plus commission and car allowance ote 50k
9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 10-4pm - every Saturday worked you have a day off in lieu
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Louise Foster at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.