Branch office Coordinator – London SE1
Office Coordinator – London SE1
Our clients are A long established and highly reputable, forward thinking Commercial property consultancy based in London SE1 are currently actively seeking a bright, switched on and attention to detail Office Coordinator to join their busy professional team
Key tasks of this role include:
- Office Administration support
- General Admin:
- Offering made Letters
- Offering Acceptance Letter
- Memos of Sale
- Confirmation of Instruction Letter
- Post/mail outs
- Valuation letters
- Completion statements
- Chasing ID & AML Documents
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Agency experience or an understanding of the industry and dealing with contracts and current legislation is essential.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one-two years’ administrative experience.
- Should be confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous use of a property CRM database system would be seen as an advantage.
- Very Strong IT experience is essential, and you should be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent level of attention to detail and fantastic problem-solving ability
- Offering an excellent and solid level of customer service at all times
- Being a positive, personable and professional team player
- Being organised and one step ahead of the game wherever possible
Salary range will be:
between £25,000pa to £28,000pa
The hours will be:
Monday to Fri - 9am to 5:30pm
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Nick Ricketts at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs