Part Time Lettings Administrator – South Kensington, W8
Part Time Lettings Administrator - South Kensington, W8
A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed, hardworking and capable Lettings Administrator based in South Kensington, W8
As a Lettings Administrator you will assist the Lettings and Property Management department, you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and priorities jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with the maintenance personnel.
Key tasks of this role include:
- Assisting the Letting team with all administration paperwork
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Assisting tenants with maintenance issues
- Completing deposit returns
- Assisting with paperwork as required
- Ensuring GSIs are up to date/in hand
- Carrying out property inspections
- Ensuring all systems are kept up to date
- Carrying key audits as required
- Arranging Professional Photographs, Gas Safety, EPC, Boiler Services etc
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Proven track record in property administration
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role within the property industry.
- Must have min 1 years lettings administrator experience and be up to date with legislations
- Should be confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated, passionate about property and capable when working under pressure with the ability to multi-task without compromising on the quality of work or level of service.
Salary range will be:
£20,000pa to £25,000pa (Pro Rata)
The hours will be:
Part Time (3 Days per week)
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to James Baker at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.