Part Time Property Manager – Harrow, Middx HA2
Part Time Property Manager - Harrow, Middx HA2
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Part Time Property Manager to join a vibrant, well known and very respected Estate Agency based in Harrow Middx, HA2
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Repair requests – liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Processing invoices
- General administration including booking inspections, Gas Safety Checks etc.
- Dealing with deposit disputes
- The applicant will need relevant experience in the above.
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- The ideal candidate for the role must have a proven track record in property management
- Have expert knowledge of tenancy related legislation
- It is highly desirable that candidates have intermediate computer literacy
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Be able to manage their own workload
- Full valid driving licence is essential.
Salary range will be:
The company in return are offering a basic salary of £15,000pa
The hours will be:
3 days a week 9am to 5.30pm - this will include two days in the week and one Saturday.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Louise Foster at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.