Property Commercial and Residential Senior Sales Manager – New Southgate, N11
Property Commercial and Residential Senior Sales Manager - New Southgate, N11
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join a friendly and very well-known Estate Agency based in New Southgate, N11
As a Manager, you will lead the sales team, whilst being held accountable for their individual targets and ensuring the overall office targets are exceeded.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register
- Overseeing the team
- Utilising the companies Technology to generate and develop new business
- To carry out all market appraisals and winning new instructions within the local market place
- Acting as an industry expert to clients, applicants and colleagues, including cross selling of other services.
- Developing and executing clear management strategies.
- Managing a team of negotiators and ensuring targets are exceeded.
- Overseeing the company’s sales pipeline and ensuring properties move forward to change of contracts.
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Experience in Property Commercial and Residential Sales manager
- A proven track record in Estate Agency
- Must be experienced in commercial or investment valuations and sales
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Minimum of 3 years Estate Agency experience
- Minimum of 1 years experience at Management level.
- ARLA or NAEA Qualified would be an advantage.
This Sales Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with long term career prospects.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturdays 9am - 5pm with a day off in the week
Salary range will be:
between £25,000pa to £32,000pa basic
an OTE of around £45,000 to £50,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Louise Foster at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.