Property Manager – Ilford, IG1
Property Manager - Ilford, IG1
Our Client based in Ilford, IG1 is looking for a Property Manager to join their successful Estate Agency.
The successful Property Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of properties, therefore they must be able to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with clients, landlords, tenants and contractors daily
- Managing increasing portfolio of 450 units
- Arranging inspections of all properties and feeding back to landlords
- Handling all tenancy renewals
- Dealing with deposits
- Process rent payments and statements for landlords
- Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- At least 2 years' experience is essential for this role
- It is highly desirable that candidates have intermediate computer literacy
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Experience of lettings/property management software packages would be useful.
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Full valid driving licence is essential.
Salary range will be:
£28,000- 30,000K pa
Hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Mandy Anderson at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your Consultant.