Property Manager – London, N4
Property Manager – London, N4
Our client are a dynamic and fast paced lettings business with a large property portfolio. With the Head Office based in North London they are looking to recruit an experienced and driven Property Manager to enhance the team.
Purpose of the role:
To manage an allocated portfolio of rental properties and provide efficient and accurate administrative support to the management team, clients, tenants and suppliers. To provide team leadership and support to office manager ensuring daily tasks and objectives are met by Property Managers.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standards.
- Onboarding new Clients and Portfolios efficiently and in line with Company standards
- Assisting with the management of team of property managers, ensuring their daily tasks are met.
- Maintaining key account relationships.
- Adding new Landlords, Properties, Tenants and Tenancies to the property management system accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring that individual and team KPI’s are met wherever possible.
- Manage the allocation of funds.
- Oversee day to day maintenance of rental properties.
- Manage planned maintenance of rental properties in line with legislative requirements.
- Adhere to relevant regulations at all times.
- Manage hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensure that the property management system remains updated.
- Deal with Landlords/Tenants queries verbally and in written form.
- Manage the registration and release of tenancy deposits.
- Manage the portfolio arrears levels and credit control procedures taking steps to meet agreed targets and understanding reasons for variations.
- Ensure the Landlords remain updated concerning management issues.
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- The ideal person will come from a lettings / property management background and be used to managing and motivating an experienced team.
- It is essential that the person has a positive "can-do" attitude and can implement systems and procedures to minimise or eradicate problem arising.
- You must have great attention to detail and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
In return, the company offer a fantastic working environment in modern, well placed offices. A generous salary is also on offer, with many further benefits.
Salary range will be:
between £24,000pa to £30,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Nick Ricketts at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant