Property Manager – Remote working ( 3 month Temp)
Property Manager - Remote working ( 3 month Temp)
A successful Lettings and Property Management firm are looking for a Temporary Property Manager ( initially 3 months ). This position will be homeworking/remote and will include site inspections to properties across North and East London with occasional days spent our clients London HQ.
The successful Property Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of properties, therefore they must be able to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Tenancy management duties
- Successions and assignments
- Anti-social behaviour and nuisance
- Mutual exchange information and advice
- Termination of tenancy procedures
- Garage management
- Pet policy
- Co-ordination of repairs
- Safeguarding referrals
- Complaints management
- Re-housing information and support
- Estate management queries
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Previous experience as a Property Manager is essential for this role as the successful individual will be responsible for the immediate management of the residential property portfolio.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have intermediate computer literacy
- Experience of lettings/property management software packages would be useful.
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Be able to manage their own workload
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.