Property Manager – Wanstead E11
Property Manager - Wanstead E11
Our client is a well-respected and very established Estate and Letting Agent looking for an experienced Property Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee a portfolio and contribute to the department in achieving its objectives and targets.
As a Property Manager you will be working in a fast-paced and demanding environment dealing with landlords, tenants and contractors. You must be a strong and resilient character who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively within a timely manner, all while delivering exceptional levels of customer service. You must be willing to carry out relevant tasks as directed by your line manager to contribute towards the success of the business.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Receiving and actioning maintenance issues
- Instruct approved contractors
- Control costs and quality of work
- Check, authorise and post invoices
- Arrange appropriate quotations
- Act as liaison between Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
- Respond to telephone and mail enquiries
- Submit reports to Landlords
- Negotiate damages claims through TDS
- Responsible for organising check-ins and inspections
- Dealing with Renewals
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a successful Property Manager
- Ideally have experience with using CFP Winman but not essential as training will be given
- Able to handle and resolve difficult, sensitive issues and disputes
- Highly efficient working manner
- Previous experience working within Estate Agency
- Excellent Communication Skills
The hours will be:
Monday to Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday – 9 to 5:30pm
Salary range will be:
between £28000pa to 30000pa depending on experience
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.