Regional Director – North and Central London
Regional Director – North and Central London
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Regional Director to join our clients based North London
The main purpose of this role to generate profit by driving income/activity levels for the Estate Agency and to create the largest active market share and maximise resources to increase operational profitability
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Generating profit by driving income/activity levels of estate agency
- Creating the largest active market share
- Maximising resources to increase operational profitability
- Personally generating fee income from daily activities
- Developing long term client relationships to ensure client retention
- Monitoring activity to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Ensuring that staff are focussed on Core Priorities of the business
- Recruiting and developing successful teams and individuals who have long term careers within the company, by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure candidates are seen as soon as possible, interview feedback is given same day and paperwork is completed fully and swiftly.
- Mentoring and developing staff to retain and improve top performers through regular career reviews and mentoring meetings.
- Managing performance consistently through 1-1 performance review meetings. Ensuring demonstrated support, guidance and expectation setting over time.
- Planning and managing personal diary to ensure key business areas are monitored.
- Planning diary ahead for Half/Full days in branch in line with Regional Diary Structure policy ensuring that all urgent outstanding items are given priority.
- Undertaking observations on 15 morning meetings and 15 afternoon meetings per month and provide documented feedback to the manager using the observation form.
- Highlighting and agree actions for areas for improvement and set date to revisit to follow up.
- Adhering to and actively implementing all elements of the company Business Priorities and Client Standards document and ensure that all staff understand and focus on implementing them.
- Creating a performance culture in your part of the business through Performance Review Meetings and League Table generation.
- Driving daily Client Visit and ensuring driving of Client Visit activities take suitable priority over other activities so they continue to happen regardless of staffing levels, adjusting diary structures accordingly
- Observing feedback, developing and performance manage Managers and Client Managers to achieve the minimum performance requirements in terms of instruction taking, sell/let through rate, sole/multi %, fee levels and weeks agency.
- Regularly inspect all instructions takers Client Visit packs to ensure that marketing material is up to date and relevant to the marketplace
- Actively ensuring you grow market share in your coverage area regardless of market conditions whilst meeting all financial targets. Ensure Customer perception of market share is maximised in your area by ensuring that active stock is bought to market within 24hrs and that board volumes are maximised, and that portal price banding is used to maximise online profile
- Running weekly conference calls for Negotiators and Managers to monitor performance and give recognition reward to top performers.
- Sales and Commercial - Achieve required levels of Conveyancing referrals and sign up’s for your area. In particular ensure a high conversion level of new clients to sign up’s to ensure a high penetration of “legally prepared” clients to speed up pipeline turn and reduce abandon volumes.
- Ensuring conveyancing results form part of the regular one to one performance reviews with Managers and Negotiators. Carry out additional performance reviews and coaching with underperforming Staff to turn around or escalate underperformance.
- Lettings - Achieve required levels of Refurbishment, Property Management, Tenant Protection, DRS and all other referral types, sign up’s for your area.
- Ensuring managers are fully prepared for periodic reviews and budget meetings with company directors.
- Providing business proposals to the Operations Director/Managing Director as part of these periodic reviews and your own personal one to ones that specifically address the objectives of market share and revenue growth within the area and its surrounds.
- Ensuring Clients are contacted weekly in line with Client contact policy.
- Maximising centrally controlled canvassing campaigns and develop local canvassing initiatives on a weekly basis in line with canvassing targets. Ensure branch campaigns fit within centrally approved budgets.
- Ensuring all branch marketing material is fully compliant with the company brand guidelines
- Carrying out register reviews at every branch visit to ensure you have a full knowledge of the current stock and highlight opportunities to improve the register such as price changes and resigns to reduce withdrawns
- Ensuring office diaries are structured and organised in order that adequate time is given to key activities. Ensure protected time is given to staff and monitor performance to ensure staff are creating business across all key areas.
- Monitoring withdrawn/abandons rate and direct managers and teams on the corrective action needed when this falls below agreed levels. Personally make calls to withdrawn clients and abandoned clients and applicants to save and understand Client management/deal set up & progression failings.
- Managing and authorising/decline staff holiday requests ensuring there is always adequate branch cover.
- Adhering to, and ensuring managers within branch adhere to, all HR policies and procedures including taking responsibility for health, safety and security of all staff.
- Implementing the guidelines/actions in the Company Newsletter and ad- hoc e-mails from Head Office.
- Attending quarterly kick off meetings and any other company initiative outside business hours.
- Maintaining a view on competitors’ actions and escalate any new initiatives which could be used to the company benefit.
- Attending training sessions in order to remain fully aware of the company processes and to ensure continuity with staff.
- Ensuring quality of all branch produced marketing material is authorised and produced to the highest standard including press advertising and Niche photography.
- Running the correct company offer process so that all deals reaching the Sales Progression Team and Lettings Progression Team have the correct information and in particular have timeframes agree
- Personally make in excess of 60 property related notes per month where you have taken some personal involvement in securing, managing or maintaining an instruction or deal
- Equal opportunities – ensure that the whole team understand our equal opportunities policy and ensure that they personally follow the policy and the interview guidelines
- Adherence to all sales, lettings and administration procedures
- Ensures health, safety and security of the branch and all branch staff
- Ensure staff undertake suitable risk assessments when carrying out viewings to ensure their safety and the safety of customers and clients.
- Ensures appearance of branch is in accordance with documented standards
- Ensures appearance and behaviour of staff is in accordance with documented standards and lead personally by example in line with company employee relations training
- Ensure high standards of staff interaction are maintained so that staff treat each other with mutual respect at all times and the team is one which people would aspire to work within.
- Follows HR policy and procedures and raises matters to the HR Advisor or Line Director
- Ensures accurate data is entered into NG at all times and that all client records are held and managed in accordance with Data protection guidelines
- Follow CPR, PRS and ARLA code of conduct and has passed the relevant examinations i.e. CPR, PRS, ARLA, NAEA etc.
- Read and implement the guidelines/actions contained within the Particulars
- Secure and maintain industry recognised qualifications, for example ARLA/NAEA Membership
- Complies with Brand guidelines
- Attends all training courses and ensures staff attendance with diary planning to avoid cover issues
- Ensuring all branches are compliant with the company expected dress standards and operational standards.
- Company cars
Salary range will be:
£50,000pa to £100,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your Consultant.