Senior Property Manager – Stoke Newington N16
Senior Property Manager - Stoke Newington N16
Our very well established client are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join them at their office in Stoke Newington N16 to offer a professional service to existing and new clients.
The successful Senior Property Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of properties, therefore they must be able to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Have the ability to demonstrate a track record of managing rental properties
- Be fully conversant with current regulation/ legislation and processes surrounding property management
- Striving to exceed individual targets
- Referring business across departments to maximise business opportunities
- Striving to exceed customer expectations
- Handling complaints and providing solutions
- Maintaining policies and procedures in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring compliance
- Supporting the team
- Serving Section notices
- Managing staff
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Previous experience as a Senior Property Manager is essential for this role as the successful individual will be responsible for the immediate management of the residential property portfolio.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have intermediate computer literacy
- Experience of lettings/property management software packages would be useful.
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Be able to manage their own workload
- Full valid driving licence is essential.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Salary range will be:
between £35.000pa to £40.000pa depending on experience
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Steve Bastow at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.