Senior Property Manager – Wandsworth SW18
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Check the diaries daily for property visits, move ins, check outs and organise as necessary with the relevant person(s) or company
- Take and handle calls for all AST property management related queries
- Organise gas certificate renewals with relevant contractors
- Organise electrical certificates and PAT tests
- Handling and sending out all Section notices ensuring they are sent out as required
- Attending, completing and booking in all Property visits
- Entering all invoice details onto the database for maintenance works etc
- Produce invoices on the database for payment with landlords and email these to the relevant person (s) as applicable
- Scan files and save documents into data files as necessary
- Lodge deposits on the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Book inventories with relevant companies and ensure all inventory details are on the database
- Typing up Tenancy agreements and collate and generate all move in required information to be given to the relevant tenant(s)
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skill
- Minimum 3 Year’s experience in Property Management is essential for this role.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have intermediate computer literacy
- Experience of lettings/property management software packages would be useful.
- Be able to manage their own workload
- Must Have own car for Inspections
- ARLA qualification would be an advantage or a desire to undertake the qualification
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 8.45am – 6:30pm
Salary range will be:
between £33,000pa to £37,000pa depending on experience
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Remy Harvey at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role.