Senior Sales Negotiator – Harrow – Middx HA2
Senior Sales Negotiator – Harrow HA2
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join our Client based in South Harrow HA2
As a Letting Negotiator you will be confident in dealing with properties and clients across the range into the very top end and be involved in the whole Property Sales process from generating /carrying out viewings to Negotiating and pushing deals through to their successful completion.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Registration of new applicants, handling phone, email and office walk-in enquiries
- Arranging and conduction viewings for properties; effective diary management
- Negotiation of offers, feedback to vendors, sales progression, liaising with buyers and vendors
- Ensure that all lets are legally compliant and administered effectively
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills
- Candidates should be target-driven and have a strong desire to succeed within a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Have a strong desire to succeed within a sales environment
- Obtain a full valid UK driving licence
This Sales Negotiator position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with long term career prospects. Local experience is not essential, however an understanding on the company structure and local area is preferred
The hours will be:
Monday – Thursday 9am – 6.00pm
Friday – 9am -5.30pm and every second Saturday 10-4.
Pool car available or car allowance.
Salary range will be:
£15,000 20,000pa basic salary
an OTE of around £35,000pa to £40,000pa with quarterly and monthly bonus on offer
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Louise Foster at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant